Servicing the farmer market since 1921 BSC AG is a newly developed division of BSC, specialising in agricultural products for broad acre farmers.
With a national branch network BSC has built a reputation as a respected supplier of quality products and services. This experience extends through to the agricultural market with a blend of products, knowledge and the capability to deliver products direct to the farmers.
BSC AG delivers a dedicated website where farmers can purchase machine parts online. Custom built BSC AG contains everything a typical farmer uses and needs including:
- Machine parts listing for most makes and models
- Parts product range including
- Mixer Wagons
- We only supply parts from trusted parts manufacturers including A&I, Ausdrive, CabCam, Lankota, & more
- All our parts manufacturers use OEM industry standard Quality Assurance processes
- Our supply chain is supported by knowledgeable BSC AG staff and BSC AG Branches. We are available online and, on the phone, to answer any questions and help you through the purchase process
- Delivery service direct to the farm to ensure the right parts are delivered when they are needed
- Online technical service support with “Ask the Expert”
- All parts are supported by a 12 month / 1 Season replacement warranty
Formerly known as Bearing Service Pty Ltd and established in 1921, BSC is the premier and most experienced Bearing and PT product distributor in Australasia.
Proud of our Australian owned heritage, we are primarily engaged in the supply of Bearings and Power Transmission products. BSC is part of the INENCO Group of companies, with a footprint of over 160 locations, 1400 employees in
Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia, and in 2015 opened two state of the art Distribution Centres in Chullora, Sydney and Truganina, Melbourne.
Ensuring that our broad stock range is available in all areas throughout Australasia including PNG, New Caledonia, Fiji, Solomon Islands, etc. BSC operates a quality management system to ensure compliance to the ISO9001:2015 standard, which is externally audited by SAI Global (QEC4475). Our quality scope follows the procurement, warehousing, distribution and sales of a range of bearings, power transmission and associated products along with the coordination of engineering services for the product range.